Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Namby Pamby Flamethrower (the kiddies love that one)

After thinking about this for a while, I've decided to make the foray into selling kitschy items that you absolutely cannot live without. I encourage you all to visit the new AmazoneBay of the internet: The Namby Pamby General Store. (Bookmark it now: cafepress.com/thenambypamby)


I just ordered the first two coffee mugs from the store and I'll have a better idea of what I am doing in about a week.

A few notes: (1) I am not marking up the prices (because like this blog, I am doing this for fun), (2) Shipping is expensive, (3) Because I am doing the 'free store' option, it limits the products that I can have up at once (i.e. only one unique design coffee mug), (4) I really want reader feedback on this (like: "Is this even a good idea?" or "Your designs suck") and (5) Please send me suggestions (for things you'd like to see in the store).

Maybe this is an idea whose time has yet to come, maybe it'll be a fun way for me to promote the blog and maybe this might just give us something unique for the office, home and school.

As always, my e-mail (thenambypamby@gmail.com) is always looking for more mail.