Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Saturday Evening Beg-a-thon

Let me interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for a chance to pitch my own cause for a moment. As you have may have heard, I got nominated for the ABA Blawg 100. This is the second year in a row that I have been bestowed this honor. There is some hefty names in this competition, including two of my personal favorites: Bitter Lawyer and Litination.


Yes, it is an honor just to get named to the list. But there is also a competitive aspect to this honor. I am a competitive guy and, let me be honest, I don't want to lose badly.

The process is a wee bit complex because in order to vote you first need to register with the ABA. But then, it gets quite simple. You vote. And then you get your 100 closest friends to do the same thing. And at the end of the competition, BabyBarista will then be named the winner as he was last year.

Time for the obnoxiously large image to emphasize my point:



I appreciate your support. My extreme competitive side really appreciates your support (and the donations of Xanax). And my Chicagoan side asks if you have voted early, often and gotten your deceased relatives to do the same?