Saturday, September 05, 2009

The Saturday Public Service Announcement

Hi folks, it's your neighborly Namby Pamby, with a message of hope, change and prosperity. That's right, it's time to tell your Congressman to outlaw small yippy dogs submit worthy blogs to the ABA for their Annual Blawg 100.

I had the honor of not being able to put this accolade on my resume in a down legal market being selected last year. [Maybe the best moment was when I was out a bar and a classmate of mine from law school, who is now a big firm litigator, came up to me and was like, "You're a celebrity!" but I digress...] The ABA does a great job of publicizing the broad array of blogs that focus on the legal profession and it (at least for me) was awesome to see my nom de plume in print (Take that legal writing professor!).


I can hope that I will make it again to the list, but that is not the purpose of this post. I believe that there are two blogs, both of which I read religiously, that should be on the list: Bitter Lawyer and Litination. These two sites deserve all of the positive attention and traffic that they can get because they routinely produce writing and humor that is of an especially high caliber.

Now, off you go to your Congressman's next town hall meeting...