Monday, June 01, 2009

After finding the right lawyer, this person will be living on easy street.

Potential Client: I went to the hospital in December and they told me I had a bladder infection. Then I went to the hospital in the first week of February, and they told me that I had a bladder infection.
Me: Ok, why do you think you have a case?
Potential Client: Well, I went to another doctor last week and he told me I was 13 weeks pregnant.
Me: Maybe I am missing something…
Potential Client: The two hospitals should have told me that I was pregnant!
Me: Last week, you were told that you were 13 weeks pregnant?
Potential Client: Yes.
Me: You went to the hospital in December [27 weeks ago] and February [19 weeks ago]…where they…um…missed your 13 week long pregnancy?
Potential Client: Right. Do you think I have a case?