Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Go ahead and judge me

I’ve jumped on that Twitter thing. I have no idea what I’m doing with it. I don’t really know how to follow people. I barely can figure out how to write a post. Follow me, don’t follow me, judge me, whatever.

Daisy played a part in this. Blame her.

But in actuality, I was convinced by two of my friends that run a consulting business and who occasionally read what I write here that Twitter can be a useful tool to publicize this blog. I trust them because they are much, much smarter than I am and their business is expanding at ludicrous speed (go).

Anyway, I hope to use it as just a mini-version of this: a place where I can post my attempted jokes, sarcastic witticisms, and comments on life (in 140 characters or less).

I’d love to hear your feedback.