Saturday, January 10, 2009

We are ready to launch the weapon

I wrote about this the nuclear option case about a month ago.  At that time, I had just sent a professional ‘wtf mate?’ letter to the other side looking to see if we could get a handle on this situation.

A Fax, A Mailing, and several follow-up calls later and what have I heard? Nothing.

I’ve been up since 5:30 this morning for some reason, I’ve worked out and I feel motivated. Thus for the past two hours I’ve been refining the motions that have been drafted in anticipation of their filing. And their subsequent in person service when we are before the judge this week. [Why, yes Your Honor, I want to torch opposing counsel’s law license, would you like to set the briefing schedule now or should I just light the match?]

This lawyering job is kinda fun.