Monday, January 12, 2009

A Monday Night Contradiction [and other thoughts of today]

1.  I love snowy nights.  I love walking in the falling snow.  To steal a phrase from The American President, its Capra-esque, I love it.  I hate the snow just sitting on the ground.  I hate the cold.  I hate the wind.  Snowing = good.  Snow = bad.

2. I was prepping for a deposition while having lunch this afternoon. I was at a restaurant near where the deposition was going to happen while going over my notes. It was then when I heard a girl at another table call her mom a Namby Pamby. She then had to define what a Namby Pamby was to her mom. I was laughing.

3. Over the last couple of weeks I've been working out more. Yay healthy living! However, I keep hitting the 'emergency stop' button on the treadmill as I am running. I am not sure about the physics of the situation, but it just can't be good to self inflict a case of whiplash while sprinting.