Sunday, December 28, 2008

Currently, twenty-three minutes into in my second stint on hold [and also comments on the Bears]

About three hours ago, my iPhone decided to stop working.  I think it sent a text message.  But now, nothing.  I've done the restart, restore, and now it has spent the better part of the last three hours demanding it had to wait for activation.  Then it said it was activated.  But no signal.  Which is curious since the other two iPhones both have full 3G Signal.  


All the while I've been on hold with AT&T.  My first 30 minute stint on hold had me talk to someone, then get transferred, and then disconnected.  When I started this post, the Bears were winning 10-0 and it was 23 minutes into the call.  Now they are up three because they can't cover shit and I'm now 29 minutes in.

My phone doesn't work and I feel naked without it.  Help.  Please.

--
38 Minutes In: AT&T Picks Up,  the Bears are now losing, and they claim it's their fault because three cell towers are down.
--
I went to the AT&T Store.  They claim it's a national problem.  I promptly called bullshit and then blamed them for the 21 unanswered points that the Bears have given up.  Still phoneless.  And about to be without a football team next week.
--
Clearly AT&T is to blame for the Bears being horrid in pass defense.  And being horrid at Life.  
--
Intermittent cell signal and a Bears loss.  Son of a...