Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thank God, Classes for this Semester are Done

It's been one of those days. Up early. Lose the battle with the snooze alarm. Have issues with the coffee. Study. Class. Study. Class held in a bar. College BBall up at the AllState Arena (Go Blue Demons)...now I'm home. I was just told I sounded drained. I think that pretty much sums it up.

I dropped things in piles as I entered my place. Bag there. Coat here. Mail on the Table. Caused me to miss 2 phone calls because in one of the piles is my cell.

I'm Totally drained.

And my hair hurts.

I can hear my iPod playing someplace where I left it, but there is no energy nor motivation to stop the melodious sounds of Shakira.

Maybe tomorrow, with the aid of sleep and a coffee IV will be more energetic. If nothing else, I did just get an e-mail from the office: "Make sure you carry the beer up from the bosses car tomorrow when you get here."