Thursday, December 01, 2005

A memo written for the boss

To: All
From: The Boss
Re: Optional Office Activity
---
Good Morning All. This is a memo from the boss. I made the clerk write the letter because, as you all know I am the boss.

Because I am the boss, you shall bow before me. Just kidding.

Seriously though. Kiss my ring and call me ‘eminence’.

You could elect not to participate in this activity, but as you are no doubt aware, I will be the first to volunteer. The first. Numero uno. That’s right. Number 1.

My motto always has been: lead by example.

And I am the leader.

As a side note, my backup motto has been: once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow.

So remember, this is entirely optional. I wouldn’t want to force you to do anything that you would be uncomfortable with. Ever.