Today is going great right now. Clients are causing a little stress:
- I’m convinced Client A is faking his injury. That’s what the medical evidence shows.
- The more I documentation I read, the more I believe that Client B is trying to commit insurance fraud.
- Client C is ducking my phone calls and Client D has called far too often with nothing new to report to him.
- Client E just doesn't get that her case is not as important as she thinks it is.
- Attorney 1 is an asshole that refuses to cede his “moral high ground” to common sense, facts and reality. Thus a case that should have settled a year ago continues to trudge through needless litigation.
- Attorney 2 sent me a critical file in Word Perfect. Which, being the Mac user I am makes it worthless to me. So much for that deadline.
- Attorney 3 is a moron that can’t understand a settlement contract if his life depended on it.
Please, bring on the weekend.