Friday, December 10, 2010

Ask not what this blog can do for you, ask what you can do for this blog

As some of you know, I’ve been honored by the ABA Journal as one of the 100 best legal blogs for the third straight year. I'm extremely grateful for this honor and I hope that you, the readers, keep coming back for my attempts at humor and as I stumble through my experience as a lawyer in Chicago.

For those of you new to this process, the ABA has selected twelve categories of law related blogs to honor. Then there is a cage match to the death to see who has the best blog. Which I am losing badly. Again.

You can vote for the best blog in each nominated category (I’m in the ‘For Fun’ category) over at the ABA Journal website. Registration is required but its free and damnit, I don’t like losing. So just do it.

Please.

Pretty please?

Hello?