Monday, November 22, 2010

Riding the short bus on the start of a short work-week

Today is starting off aces:

1. Couldn't fall asleep last night. When I finally did, it was about three in the morning.

2. I woke up from said short sleep after having a vivid dream. It was about a client and his friend who I had deposed in the clients case. They proceeded to do naughty things to me.

2a. By naughty, I mean they proceeded to stick a gun in my face and rob me.

2b. This was the perfect analogy to how the attorney-client relationship had worked with this case. Or it could be because the client had a rap sheet as long as my arm.

2c. Someone please page Dr. Freud for me.

3. I got out of the shower this morning only to realize that I had not actually engaged in any affirmative behavior to remove the dirt and grime from my body.

4. It's going to Thunderstorm all day today. Apparently Winter is taking a day to get it's Christmas shopping done.

5. Thank goodness it's a short week except I'm having surgery on Wednesday and we get to eat Turkey and Vicodin on Thursday!

Happy Monday?