Monday, August 30, 2010

Quicklyish

I’m having a case of the Mondays, so I’ll be brief.

1. Listen to us drunken pontificate. BL1Y and I have recorded, posted and edited (in that order) our second podcast (appropriately titled “Episode 1”) of Blind Drunk Justice. Check it out here. Do it. Now.

2. Namby is Scholarly If you have stumbled upon this corner of the internet because it’s part of your law school curriculum, drop me a line (thenambypamby@gmail.com) and let me know what on earth the educational value of my attempted humor happens to be. I’m looking at you California Western School of Law.

3. Objection! Counsel do not care. I have a trial Thursday. Neither opposing counsel nor I are all that thrilled that we cannot get this case settled. There is a very large chance I am going to mail it in. There is also a very large chance that opposing counsel is going to do the same thing. It could be a trial for sleep deprived. Either way, it's cramping my style this week.