Monday, November 30, 2009

For post number 1200, I bring tidings of good news and great joy

Over the last two weeks, I have been laid low by the swine flu. It's been fun. Really. I haven't left the house since I got home from work last Wednesday. But now, after more medications, I can taste food again and I plan to be at the office tomorrow. Even if it means giving swine flu to my clients. Suckas.

However, my health is not the purpose of this post.

The good folks at the ABA Journal have deemed my rantings, ravings and recantings worth reading for the second straight year.

I've been nominated in the third annual ABA Journal Blawg 100 for 2009 in the 'lighter fare' category. All I can say is that I am humbled, grateful and glad that every time I pass the ABA building in Chicago I leave $100 for the editors hoping that I can live up to the expectations.

Thank you ABA Journal. This is a huge honor. One that I surely will not forget any time soon.