Tuesday, October 06, 2009

All my bags aren't packed but I'm ready to go...I'm leaving on a jet plane...

I go on vacation tomorrow.

I go for Daisy’s destination wedding of fun. I go for The Enabler’s Golf Day before wedding Daisy. I go because I need a vacation. To say that I am a little burned out is the understatement of the year: this will be my first workday that I’ve taken off since the third week of January.

I am tired. I am worn out. And I need some time away from the office.

Daisy and The Enabler: This is going to be a great time. I’m happy for both of you. You two make a great couple. Congratulations!

As my wedding gift, I want to remind you that my date is a professional hitwoman for unhappy spouses family law attorney, just in case you need any legal advice. [Kidding!]

Now, is it time to leave yet?