Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random things that have come to my attention this afternoon

1. Have you ever thought about taking the Tabasco from Chipotle? Yeah. I have. And it's a battle every time I get a meal "To Go" because I want the Tabasco for my desk.

2. I started reading a case about golf course law suits. I ended up browsing eBay for golf clubs. Vicious cycle that.

3. I drove by a car accident scene today as I was heading to court. I would be lying if I said I wasn't pondering the upside to tossing business cards out the window. I would further not be lying if I said what kept me from doing so was the firefighters still dousing the would-be Plaintiff's car. And I didn't want to get the business cards wet...

4. Is it a bad thing if you have the NyQuil Hangover if you haven't taken any NyQuil?