Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Let's go to Ollie Williams and have the Bathroom Forecast: "He gunna hurt!"

I keep hurting myself. Not intentionally mind you. But it's been three days in a row now and it has been in my innermost sanctum: the shower.

Sunday it was dropping the shaving cream can on my foot. Yesterday it was a horrendous neck strain while I was drying off coming out of the shower. And today I slipped while brushing my teeth resulting in my toothbrush being jabbed forcefully into my gumline resulting in a nice little cut.

And now the injury forecast:

This week we've had bruising, muscle damage, and a scar. With the current system over the Chicagoland area, we are looking at a total slip and fall in the shower Thursday morning before Court with the possibility of total paralysis setting in the for the weekend.