Monday, July 28, 2008

The last words I can give you

So you are here. Tomorrow is the bar exam. Ready?

All I can say is don't worry about it. My sage advice: Find your power animal. Slide.

But seriously now...

A'Hottie, Daisy, Artful Blogger, Scarlett, and each of you who hang out with us but haven't been given an appropriate 'blog' name by Daisy, good luck. You are all going to do great.

Why do I say this? Because you took BarBri. You paid attention in BarBri. And because you have had the fear of God inside of you since BarBri started. You pay $4,000 to pass the bar. You did that. It's money well spent.

Let me say this again: you are all going to do great.

Be positive. Don't freak out. And for sweet jeebus's sake, the only thing that should cross your mind about February is what you are doing for the Superbowl.

Exude Confidence. Go have some fun. Own it. I'll see you at the bar after you're done.

You are going to do great.