Tuesday, September 11, 2007

E-Mail with Grace

To: thenambypamby@gmail.com
From: Grace
Re: Dream
Date: September 11, 2007, 10:25am

I'm in bed... there's a knock on my door. My dog starts barking like crazy. You yell through the door, "It's Namby Pamby. How do you unroll a camel toe? I lost my BarBri notes."

I let you in, and explain to you that you can't "unroll a camel toe" and that it won't be on the bar anyway.

You tell me that Spak called you at home and told you that it was going to be on the essay and on the MBE, and that it has something to do with Suretyship.

I don't remember the rest.
----

To: Grace
From: thenambypamby@gmail.com
Re: Dream
Date: September 11, 2007, 10:49am

How does one unroll a Camel Toe?
----

To: thenambypamby@gmail.com
From: Grace
Re: Dream
Date: September 11, 2007, 10:51am

I have no idea how one unrolls a Camel Toe.
----

To: thenambypamby@gmail.com
From: Grace
Re: Dream
Date: September 11, 2007, 10:53am

but seriously... why would it be on the bar exam? And a suretyship question?