Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am prepping answers for my interview...

Why do you want to be a Prosecutor?

Ever since I was a little child I have always had that Machiavellian desire to vanquish my enemies, oppress the weak and eliminate the scum of our society. But that's not really my reason for wanting this job. Nor is the fact that you give me a badge influencing my position.

In all seriousness, I want to help aid in a more even handed administration of justice. In my mind, that is what being a Assistant D.A. is all about. Specifically, I want to work in the area of the death penalty. The way that the death penalty is handed down is obscene. If you give me the honor of having this job, I will make it my commitment to prosecute, convict, and seek the death penalty for Jay-Walkers everywhere.
Think that will go over well?