Thursday, March 01, 2007

When the lady leaves, good things happen

I just got an e-mail from one of my friends. His penmanship is priceless so here it is for y'all to enjoy:

From: master_of_his_domain@gmail.com
Date: Mar 1, 2007 11:38 PM
Subject: Friday night plans?
To: The Guys

I'll make it simple.

If you have plans, let me know. And no. I don't fucking mean spending time with the wife. If that's the case. Well, fuck. Grab your balls, rip them off, and put on a fucking skirt.

If you have real plans, let me know. I'm talking Russian hookers, lines off said hookers asses, and fucking waking up with careful precision to ensure that fucking "prize" doesn't realize anything--let me know.

Otherwise. Put down the fucking excuses, and stop by. 7PM. Drink. Go out. Drink some more. Make sure I don't end up in the Suburbs or Champaign. And drink again. Get jiggy wit it. Watch Harold and fucking Kumar---you know what I mean. And enjoy.

The lady of the house is in Vegas.

Which means--if you aren't busy flossing your cock, be here.

RSVP you selfish bastards.