Friday, November 17, 2006

Yay Productivity!

It turns out that I had a final yesterday without realizing it until I actually got to class...late. It went fine (arguing evidentiary motions), but today was spent catching up on all the work that I have needed to do around the house for the past four weeks. It's a little after five right now, in the last eight hours I've accomplished a lot:

  • Dropped off a new batch of dry cleaning
  • Went to Target, Costco, and the Grocery Store
  • Made a cheese sauce from scratch and had homemade macaroni and cheese for lunch
  • Cleaned my room
    • Which included disposing of two classes worth of notes that I no longer need
    • Vacuumed my room
    • Organized the DVDs that I keep in the room
  • Cleaned my bathroom
  • Cleaned and Organized the bar and wine rack
  • Laundry. Lots of laundry (we are at 6 loads so far, with one more to go)
  • Listened to three hours of a CLE session on cross-examination techniques (I want to be the gunner of the Moot Court Trial Team...why do you ask?)
  • Made homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies...they are delicious
It's been a good, productive day. The only thing left to do is shower. And drink.

Bring on the weekend.