Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cost-Benefit Analysis at Happy Hour

Roommate: So, we had an office happy hour yesterday. And there was this hot hot hot, smoking hot girl from Accounts Receivable being all nice and friendly with me yesterday.
Me: Gotta love the office happy hour...
Roommate: Yeah, the problem is I could only think about her 6'4" 250lb husband pounding my head against the sidewalk because I danced with his wife.
Me: That could be an issue.
Roommate: Then the AR girl was dancing with the other smoking hot chick from Accounts Payable. They were grinding. And touching. And all the guys from the office were pretty much drooling. The AP girl, she is super model hot. She came up to me later on in the night and was like 'you really need to dump your girlfriend because I have so many hot friends I want to set you up with.'
Me: And your response was 'Consider it done'...right?
Roommate: See, here is the thing, girls like that...they are really high maintenance. And high maintenance means that they will cost a lot of money. And I don't want to spend that type of money.
Me: You have to be kidding me.
Roommate: It's all about accepting the bargain that I have right now. I can still have sex and not spend an extra dime.