Friday, July 14, 2006

The Judge Said I had to do some community service...

Calculating Bitch from There's No Competition in Law School came up with a grand idea to share with the incoming 1L's some wizdom about law school. The site is called Wish I Would Have Known and it will be a combined effort for us upper years to post a collection of serious and sarcastic thoughts about 1L and law school in general.

I'll be one of the contributors and administrators for the site and I am excited to see where this new blog will be going. I look at it as a place where I can tell people to do what I say, not as I did. If you would like to share a tidbit, please e-mail or IM me. If you know of someone that is going to be entering the fray of 1L, give them the link.

Ok, yeah. This was a shameless plug. But come on by anyway

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...