Saturday, May 06, 2006

Yep. Not Studying.

This whole study session that I was going to have today to cram the material that I had slacked off on all semester is just not happening. I'm in my study conclave (where I am choosing the next pope of civil rights law) and glued to the TV watching ESPN's Kentucky Derby coverage.

I am not a big fan of horse racing but lo and behold I am glued to it.

I'll say that I am quite disturbed by the Three Chimneys adverstisement where they have the call of the race going on and instead of picturing horses, they picture sperm. SPERM!

Who advertises with sperm racing? ESPN is constantly saying that this is the sport of Kings. Must be the Sausage King.

I can't stop watching. Won't start studying. Quite the pickle

---
UPDATE: BarBri won the Kentucky Derby. Fucking BarBri