Monday, April 17, 2006

Back in the hustle and flow

After drinking myself stupid while studying last night, I have come to stark realization that this week is going to be a tad crazy. My to do list:

  1. Paper on the Voting Rights Act
  2. Pre-trial motions
  3. Pre-trial conference with opposing counsel for final trial
  4. Court observation
  5. Witness prep sessions
  6. Appellate Oral Arugments
  7. Pre-trial conference with judge and opposing counsel for final trial
  8. Final trial
  9. Oh yeah, those pesky things called class, work, and outlining.
As you can see, I've got plenty of free time. Posts regarding things you learn/experience at family gatherings are in the works and will go up once I get them done. Throughout this busy-ness, I have learned 2 things today: 1) Patrick Fitzegerald will mess you up good, just ask George and Scooter 2) Drunk is the new sober

Serenity now!