Thursday, November 24, 2005

Things I'm Thankful For

1. Family, Friends, and my dog

2. Spell Checker and Autocorrect: I can't spell plaintiff, constitution, defendant, Lochner, and a whole host of other legal jargon (i.e. billable hours) without you.

3. Nino, Originalism, and the phrase 'ipse dixit'

4. 3L's who don't start studying or going to class until after Turkey Day

5. My iPod and the iTunes music store

6. 1L's who show the 2L's how crazy we were just one year ago.

7. Gunners. If it weren't for you, the rest of us would have to come a little more prepared to class and actually have to pay attention. Thanks for taking one for the team, even if you babble like a retard through each of our classes and cause the non-gunners to cringe once your hands go up.

8. Wireless internet. How else could I stay connected to the world without you in class?

9. December 20th. Once you arrive, the semester is over and I am so thankful for that.

10. Oh yes, Thanksgiving Break. So thankful for you. Gives me time to slack off on the studying that I've put off until now and send e-mails and blog when I should be studying.

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time off. Reality will catch up come Monday.