Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Forecast of Technical Difficulties and Change

Apparently the walls of this site are crumbling and we are facing a pissed off slumlord. I am in the process of moving this blog over to Wordpress and hope to launch it in the next week or so. In the meantime, Blogger has eaten my link lists and apparently there are issues with the RSS feeds.

Email me at the thenambypamby@gmail.com if you find any issues or if you want to be included in my new blogroll.

I'm hoping that this upcoming move will not tank my decent traffic numbers and large masses of RSS feed subscribers (this is your shoutout...hello RSS feeders!). Please don't leave me loyal readers...I'm addicted to reading my site traffic every 15 minutes.

Even though I was at the ABA Techshow for the briefest of moments (did you see me? I WAS THERE), I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with this technical side of things. Probably because I am too busy with clients or I'm stupid. Most likely the stupid part.

Anyway, this is what I've got planned. Hope you don't mind the dust.