Friday, October 16, 2009

Enough is enough: I’m done with this crap[per]

For me, the office constitutional is a sacred ritual that occurs throughout the work week: I stand, I leave the office, enter the same stall and return after having played solitaire on my iPhone 15 minutes later. This is how the constitutional works. No one should mess with it.

However…

Monday, Tuesday and Thurday, I began the ritualistic process and walked into the bathroom…only to find my sacred porcelain throne violated by an individual. His violation of the laws of man: having left the area after having rendered the fixture unusable unless tended to with a plunger.

Having discussed this with another attorney, who also expressed disgust by the blatant disregard to the mores and norms of the men’s washroom, we decided that action must be taken. I authored a brief note and have posted it in the area in question:


I'm begging you. For the sake of Constitutions everywhere.