Saturday, February 21, 2009

The 1L flashbacks have stopped for now

Outside of a brief court appearance on Thursday and Friday (while stalking stopping to see Grace in her courtroom), I've been living and breathing this brief while at work. I've gotten a hefty number of billables tallied on this project but I honestly feel as if I am back in Legal Writing. Quite simply, this whole Supreme Court thing is like having an assignment that I have no idea if I am doing it right on an area of law I don't fully understand.

It's a super feeling not knowing if what you are doing is correct. And by super, I mean I hate it.

Anyway, I got what I needed to get done done yesterday. Now, I am going to use my Saturday to stay inside, play with the dog, and park myself on the couch. Because come 7:30 Monday Morning, the fun starts all over again.

--
Update: I decided that my couch time needed to be enhanced by a prudent, fiscally responsible action: buying a Playstation 3 Blu-Ray DVD Player.