Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This is what happens at the holidays...good thing is I was on Oxycontin

I would never kick Izzie out of bed, but let’s be honest here…
Me: Are you a Grey’s Anatomy watcher
Cousin: No, all of them work at a hospital and sleep with each other, what else do I need to know?
Me: It’s a bunch of hot people sleeping with each other
Cousin: I’ve got ER, it’s been going for 13 seasons strong
Me: ER has sucked since Clooney left
Cousin: ER has gotten so much better since Clooney left
Me: Not in terms of Eye Candy
Old People Rock
Grandmother (via speakerphone): Hi there guys, hope you’re having a Merry Christmas. Today’s been a good day. I’ve had a normal bowel movement.
Applying to be a homewrecker…
24-Year-Old Female Cousin: Ok, so there is this guy at work. And I’ve kinda developed a crush on him.
Me: Ok, so your serious boyfriend of two and half years is on his way out…go on…
24-Year-Old Female Cousin: Well, not necessarily. Anyway, this guy at work, he is 40
Me: So old enough to be your father…
24-Year-Old Female Cousin: And he is married
Me: So you’ve lost your mind…
24-Year-Old Female Cousin: And he is offering to leave his wife for me…what do you think?
Me: What’s not to like?