Sunday, June 25, 2006

I must have more sports!!!

Currently, I'm watching competitive skeet shooting on ESPN2, but that won't last for long.

My roommate and I have decided that the current state of sports television programming between the World Cup games today is totally lacking. Therefore, we took action. DirecTV: Total Super Premium Mega Channel Package. Or something similar to that name. We are upgrading to get every single sports network in the nation into the three DirecTV receivers that we have in our house.

No longer will I be relegated to Sunday sports programming that has no redeemable social value (I'm sorry, the Women's Professional Billards Association just isn't that interesting). We will have baseball across the nation beamed directly into our house.

Oh sweet heaven, I love sports.