Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Wednesday Hustle

I'll admit, I stayed up too late last night getting my homework done for tonight's Trial Ad class. I did this because after successfully passing 15 classes (ok, 14, but that's just because one professor still has yet to submit the grade) in law school, yesterday was a first. After surviving the first half of night class, the first question after the break was to me to start discussing a case. That I hadn't read. And I had to admit as much. (I think I can blame this on not drinking any caffeinated products until 5pm yesterday...big big mistake). Needless to say, I was (and still am) embarassed. That caused me to stay up late and then fight the snooze alarm this morning. And then another first happened in my frantic attempt to get to work on time: I jumped in the shower with my socks on.

With my fresh socks, I did make it to work on time.